ANTI BOT SYSTEM

9lam

May 11, 2020
Hello,

Is there any anti-bot systems in your server?
Or it will be like in other servers, some people will use Adrenaline and farm days & nights.

Waiting a response.
Thank you

Leet

May 10, 2020
yeah a lot of ppl feel anxious about botting here. Would be nice to know that is not going to happen

Bernard

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 24, 2020
Hello @9lam ,

There's been a lot of people asking exactly the same thing you did. Fortunately, we're pretty aware of the fact that servers do not invest into any anti-bot protection, leading to community's massive disappointment. Consequently, I'll be quoting the answer that I gave to numerous people asking the same question through discord "L2Gold.biz will have anti bot protection, one of the best that are roaming around in the market of anti-cheating in Lineage 2. However, even the official Lineage-II server powered by NC Soft has gotten infiltrated with 3rd party programs so yes, we're going to put a limit on boxes for those that are too nasty. "

I don't know if you're already in our discord, just dropping this link for any case in here https://discord.gg/wChEvk8

We appreciate your concern, thus. we got you and the rest of our community covered.

Reactions: Leet

BiggustB

May 12, 2020
Well i played on official from C3 until the last part of the Chaotic Throne. But NCsoft did not do anything about it at all. They accutally allowed it in some way, all the farmers did pay the montly Fee for them anyway. loads of farmers = loads of money. They sold adena in the Shout and never got banned or anything.

Hopefully you guys will do something about it, if there is a anti-bot protection than there is a work arround it. I played some some private server where a Popup ingame appeared with a 3-digit code that needed to be filled in correctly when you where farming for like 30mins nonstop. IMO that's a little harder to work arround for software.

MrJack

May 8, 2020
Well i played on official from C3 until the last part of the Chaotic Throne. But NCsoft did not do anything about it at all. They accutally allowed it in some way, all the farmers did pay the montly Fee for them anyway. loads of farmers = loads of money. They sold adena in the Shout and never got banned or anything.

Hopefully you guys will do something about it, if there is a anti-bot protection than there is a work arround it. I played some some private server where a Popup ingame appeared with a 3-digit code that needed to be filled in correctly when you where farming for like 30mins nonstop. IMO that's a little harder to work arround for software.
Even "Captcha" can be bypassed ,there are developers that are being paid to create antibots, and on the other side there are developers that are being paid to bypass those , so there is no way botting can be stopped, you can only do your best keep your antibot updated and punish botters

Reactions: BiggustB

BiggustB

May 12, 2020
Even "Captcha" can be bypassed ,there are developers that are being paid to create antibots, and on the other side there are developers that are being paid to bypass those , so there is no way botting can be stopped, you can only do your best keep your antibot updated and punish botters
agree, lets hope so

9lam

May 11, 2020
believe me, with paid antibot systems Adrenaline and interface were not working

joza

May 12, 2020
believe me, with paid antibot systems Adrenaline and interface were not working
New server, anticheat antibot, which is supposed to be the best one, bypassed by adrenaline devs in 2 days. just sayin